All QualityCabinets™ products are built to stringent standards of quality and craftsmanship. Every cabinet meets or exceeds industry construction and performance standards.
- Six-way adjustable, European style hinges, featuring soft close functionality, come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty and are standard in both full and traditional overlay doors.
- All wall cabinet shelves are adjustable and made from 3/4" thick engineered wood or upgrade to 3/4” Plywood.
- All cabinet sides, bottoms and shelves have stain and water-resistant easy-to-clean interiors. Matching interior Option available for glass door cabinets
10-Year Limited Warranty: QualityCabinets cabinetry is covered by a 10-Year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase. See your dealer for full details or visit our Warranty Page.
- Base and Vanity backs - 1/4" thick, engineered wood extends all the way to the floor to give the entire cabinet box extra strength and stability. Upgrade to 1/4” thick plywood with the All Plywood Construction option.
- I-Beams provide strength to the entire cabinet.
- Cabinet sides, or end panels, are 3/8" thick engineered wood. With the All Plywood Construction option, end panels are 1/2” thick plywood (tall end panels are ½” thick engineered wood – with all plywood construction option, end panels are ½” plywood).
- The solid hardwood front frame is 3/4"
- Full-extension soft-close drawer guide system with dove-tail drawer cores available. Sidemount ¾ extension drawer guide system is standard and delivers a smooth opening, load rated for 75lbs.
- Full-depth, 1/2" thick 4-sided engineered wood drawer. All corners of the drawer core use rabbet joinery secured with adhesive and staples. Top edges are finished with melamine banding. Side surfaces are finished with a laminate resistant to water and most household chemicals.
Upgrade to 5/8” thick, solid hardwood drawer cores with dovetail joinery for improved strength and durability over traditional joinery methods. Dovetail cores features a full extension, concealed, under-mount slide system with soft close action.
- Drawer fronts are 3/4" thick solid hardwood for stained product; painted finishes may be supplied as painted hardwood or medium density fiberboard; laminate door styles feature a medium density fiberboard drawer front.
- Doors are 3/4" thick hardwood for stained product; painted finishes may be supplied as painted hardwood or medium density fiberboard. Clear pliable round shaped bumpers to dampen closure noise.
- 1/2" thick engineered wood, joined to end panels with dado joints and adhesive. Base bottom is permanently finishes on one side with a water and chemical-resistant laminate. Optional All Plywood Construction is constructed from 1/2” thick plywood.
- Finished look (3⁄8” thick end panels)
- Easy-clean laminate interiors (natural woodgrain laminate interiors)
- Easy access (1½” front frames with a true 3” center stile on double door cabinets)
- Robust integrated back design (3⁄8” thick back panel grooved to receive the top and bottom, ensuring alignment with the end panels and back panel)
- Durable hang rails (fortified 3⁄8” thick engineered wood hang rails with natural maple foiled edge; positioned for easy installation on back side of cabinet)
- Surpasses industry specifications (top and bottom panels are secured with wood-to-wood glue and staples through the back panel; hot melt with an additional security bead along face frame is used to attach top and bottom; 3/8” thick engineered wood)
- CARB 11 compliant engineered wood
3-Year Limited Warranty: QualityCabinets WoodStar Series offers a 3-Year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase. See your dealer for full details or visit our Warranty Page.
- Constructed for daily use (3/8" thick end panels attached with wood-to-wood glue and staples)
- Moisture resistant (natural woodgrain laminate interiors)
- Strong and sturdy frames (11/2" wide front, 3/4" thick, solid wood)
- Reinforced components (1/4" thick engineered wood back extends all the way to the floor for added strength to reinforce back corners of the cabinet)
- Base Hangrails are 1/4" thick Engineered Wood full-length across top secured with staples
- 3/8" thick engineered wood I-beams
- 1/2" thick engineered wood drawers feature natural woodgrain laminate interiors
- 3/4 extension, self-aligning white drawer guides are sidemounted and hold up to 75 lbs.
- Solid hold under-shelf support (locking shelf clips hold shelf securely; cabinets 33" and wider have support cleats as shown)
- Strong shelves (1/2" thick engineered wood; natural woograin in color; require no shelf paper)
Optional feature: Woodstar® Series optional upgrade: Wood drawers with rabbet joint construction and side mount guide systemAll-wood drawers with rabbet joint construction and side mount guide system.