All QualityCabinets™ products are built to stringent standards of quality and craftsmanship. Every cabinet meets or exceeds the construction and performance standards outlined by the American National Standards Institute and Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
- Six-way adjustable self-closing concealed hinges come with a limited lifetime warranty. Available in both full and traditional overlay doors.
- All wall cabinet shelves are adjustable and made from 5/8" thick engineered wood or upgrade to 3/4” Plywood.
- All cabinet sides, bottoms and shelves have moisture and stain-resistant easy clean interiors. Matching interiors are standard on glass door cabinets.
10-Year Limited Warranty: QualityCabinets are warranted for ten years from the date of purchase. See your dealer for full details or visit our Warranty Page.
- Base and Vanity backs - 1/4" thick, engineered wood extends all the way to the floor to give the entire cabinet box extra strength and stability. Upgrade to 1/4” thick plywood with the All Plywood Construction option.
- I-Beams give added strength to the entire cabinet.
- Cabinet sides, or end panels, are 3/8" thick engineered wood. With the All Plywood Construction option, end panels are 1/2” thick plywood (tall end panels are ½” thick engineered wood – with all plywood construction option, end panels are ½” plywood).
- The solid hardwood front frame is 3/4"
- Sidemount ¾ extension drawer guides deliver a smooth opening and are load rated for 75lbs.
- Full-depth, 1/2" thick 4-sided engineered wood drawer. All corners of the drawer core use rabbet joinery secured with adhesive and staples. -Upgrade to 3/4" thick, solid hardwood drawer cores with dovetail joinery for improved strength and durability over traditional joinery methods. Plywood bottom helps resist sagging. Dovetail cores features a full extension, concealed, undermount slide system with soft close action.
- Drawer fronts are 3/4" thick solid hardwood for stained product; painted finishes may be supplied as painted hardwood or medium density fiberboard; laminate door styles feature a medium density drawer front.
- Doors are 3/4" thick hardwood for stained product; painted finishes may be supplied as painted hardwood or medium density fiberboard. Clear pliable round shaped bumpers to dampen closure noise.
- 1/2" thick 48-pound density engineered wood, joined to end panels with dado joints and adhesive. Optional All Plywood Construction is constructed from 1/2” thick plywood.
- Finished look (3⁄8” thick end panels)
- Easy-clean laminate interiors (natural woodgrain laminate interiors)
- Easy access (1½” front frames with a true 3” center stile on double door cabinets)
- Robust integrated back design (3⁄8” thick back panel grooved to receive the top and bottom, ensuring alignment with the end panels and back panel)
- Durable hang rails (fortified 3⁄8” thick engineered wood hang rails with natural maple foiled edge; positioned for easy installation on back side of cabinet)
- Surpasses KMCA specifications (top and bottom panels are secured with wood-to-wood glue and staples through the back panel; hot melt with an additional security bead along face frame is used to attach top and bottom; 3/8” thick engineered wood)
- CARB 11 compliant engineered wood
3-Year Limited Warranty: QualityCabinets WoodStar Series offers a 3-Year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase. See your dealer for full details or visit our Warranty Page.
- Constructed for daily use (3/8" thick end panels attached with wood-to-wood glue and staples)
- Moisture resistant (natural woodgrain laminate interiors)
- Strong and sturdy frames (11/2" wide front, 3/4" thick, solid wood)
- Reinforced components (1/4" thick engineered wood back extends all the way to the floor for added strength to reinforce back corners of the cabinet)
- Base Hangrails are 1/4" thick Engineered Wood full-length across top secured with staples
- 3/8" thick engineered wood I-beams
- 1/2" thick engineered wood drawers feature natural woodgrain laminate interiors
- 3/4 extension, self-aligning white drawer guides are sidemounted and hold up to 75 lbs.
- Solid hold under-shelf support (locking shelf clips hold shelf securely; cabinets 33" and wider have support cleats as shown)
- Strong shelves (1/2" thick engineered wood; natural woograin in color; require no shelf paper)
Optional feature: Woodstar® Series optional upgrade: Wood drawers with rabbet joint construction and side mount guide systemAll-wood drawers with rabbet joint construction and side mount guide system.