All QualityCabinets™ products are built to stringent standards of quality and craftsmanship. Every cabinet meets or exceeds the construction and performance standards outlined by the American National Standards Institute and Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
- Six-way adjustable self-closing concealed hinges come with a limited lifetime warranty. Available in both full and traditional overlay doors.
- All wall cabinet shelves are adjustable and made from 5/8" thick engineered wood or upgrade to 3/4” Plywood.
- All cabinet sides, bottoms and shelves have moisture and stain-resistant easy clean interiors. Matching interiors are standard on glass door cabinets.
10-Year Limited Warranty: QualityCabinets are warranted for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. See your dealer for full details or visit www.QualityCabinets.com
- 1/4" thick, 50-pound density engineered wood extends all the way to the floor to give the entire cabinet box extra strength and stability. Upgrade to 1/4” thick industrial grade plywood with the All Plywood Construction option.
- Corner gussets give added strength to the entire cabinet.
- Cabinet sides, or end panels, are 3/8" thick 48-pound density engineered wood. With the All Plywood Construction option, end panels are 1/2” thick furniture grade plywood.
- The solid hardwood front frame is 3/4" thick Oak, Maple or Cherry.
- Sidemount soft closing drawer guides deliver a smooth opening and are load rated for 75lbs. Guides are rated for 75 lbs.
- Full-depth, 1/2" thick 4-sided engineered wood drawer. All corners of the drawer core use rabbet joinery secured with adhesive and staples. Upgrade to 3/4" thick, solid hardwood drawer cores with dovetail joinery for improved strength and durability over traditional joinery methods. Plywood bottom helps resist sagging.
- Drawer fronts are 3/4" thick 48-pound density engineered wood or solid hardwood.
- Doors are 3/4" thick 48-pound density engineered wood or solid hardwood. Clear pliable round shaped bumpers to dampen closure noise.
- Most QualityCabinets base cabinets can be ordered with a single roll-out tray for full depth storage and easy access. Optional double trays, double deep trays, half depth and full depth shelves are also available.
- 1/2" thick 48-pound density engineered wood, joined to end panels with dado joints and adhesive. Optional All Plywood Construction is constructed from 1/2” thick plywood.
- Finished look (3⁄8” thick end panels)
- Easy-clean laminate interiors (natural woodgrain laminate interiors)
- Easy access (1½” front frames with a true 3” center stile on double door cabinets)
- Robust integrated back design (3⁄8” thick back panel grooved to receive the top and bottom, ensuring alignment with the end panels and back panel)
- Durable hang rails (fortified 3⁄8” thick engineered wood hang rails with natural maple foiled edge; positioned for easy installation on back side of cabinet)
- Surpasses KMCA specifications (top and bottom panels are secured with wood-to-wood glue and staples through the back panel; hot melt with an additional security bead along face frame is used to attach top and bottom; 3/8” thick engineered wood)
- CARB 11 compliant engineered wood
3-Year Limited Warranty: QualityCabinets WoodStar Series offers a 3-Year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase. See your dealer for full details or visit www.QualityCabinets.com
- Constructed for daily use (3⁄8” thick end panels attached with wood-to-wood glue and staples)
- Moisture resistant (natural maple laminate interiors)
- Strong and sturdy frames (1½” wide front, ¾” thick, solid wood)
- Reinforced components (¼” thick engineered wood back extends all the way to the floor for added strength to reinforce back corners of the cabinet)
- Base Hangrails are 1/4" thick Engineered Wood full-length across top secured staples.
- 3/8" thick engineered wood I-beams.
- 1/2" thick engineered wood drawers feature natural woodgrain laminate interiors.
- 3/4 extension, self-aligning white drawer guides are side mounted and hold up to 75 lbs.
- Solid hold under-shelf support (locking shelf clips hold shelf securely; cabinets 33” and wider have support cleats as shown)
- Strong shelves (1⁄2” thick engineered wood; natural woodgrain in color; require no shelf paper)
Optional feature: Woodstar® Series optional upgrade: Wood drawers with rabbet joint construction and side mount guide systemAll-wood drawers with rabbet joint construction and side mount guide system.